Have you ever heard of bronchitis- Bronchitis is a major problem caused by colds. Although a cold is very common, when it is ignored for a long time, it takes the form of bronchitis. Bronchitis is also called bronchitis.
What is Bronchitis?
You can understand bronchitis in this way. The tubes through which we all breathe are called bronchial tubes. These tubes help to carry air or oxygen to the lungs. But when these tubes become inflamed or mucus gets accumulated due to bacteria, and viruses, then this condition is called bronchitis. Initially, it occurs in the form of a cold, but when it is ignored for a long time, it gradually becomes bronchitis. So it is very important to deal with this situation. If you want, you can also do some yoga for this.
Actually, bronchitis is a problem occurring in the respiratory system. In such a situation, to get rid of it, it is beneficial to do yoga asanas that strengthen the respiratory system. Join the Weight loss retreat Rishikesh for the best course in your career. If you are troubled by the problem of bronchitis, then you can do these 4 yoga asanas daily in the morning.
Sukhasana is very beneficial in bronchitis. This is a very good yogasana. In this, the process of breathing and exhalation is repeated. Sukhasana is the best yoga asana to strengthen the respiratory system. By doing this daily, the lungs become strong, and problems related to breathing are removed. Not only this, but it also improves metabolism and the spinal cord. Sukhasana can also be done to stay mentally healthy. Sukhasana increases blood circulation and concentration.
Method of doing Sukhasan:
- To do Sukhasana, first of all, you should lay a Yoga mat in a calm environment.
- Sit on this in Padmasana or Sukhasana.
- Keep your waist, spine, head, and neck straight.
- Keep the knees of your right hand in the meditation posture.
- Now close your right eye.
- After this take a long deep breath and exhale.
- You can repeat this process continuously for 10-15 minutes.
- By doing this your respiratory system will become strong.
Precautions while doing Sukhasan:
- While doing this asana, you should keep your eyes closed, it calms the mind.
- Always sit in Sukhasana with the waist, spine, and neck straight. Do not lose the body.
- People who have recently had hip, or knee surgery should avoid doing this asana.
Kapalbhati is very beneficial for health. This asana is also considered beneficial in the problem of bronchitis. Bronchitis is a respiratory system problem and Kapalbhati helps in relieving respiratory system problems. Kapalbhati helps in cleaning the lungs. If Kapalbhati is done daily, then the dirt and mucus in the lungs can be easily removed. Kapalbhati also improves the flow of oxygen in the body.
How to do Kapalbhati:
- To do Kapalbhati, you must first lay a Yoga mat in a peaceful place.
- After this, sit on this mat in Padmasana or Sukhasana.
- Sit in meditation posture by placing your right hand on your knees. During this, your eyes should be closed.
- Keep your shoulders, neck, back, and spine straight.
- Now take a long deep breath.
- After this, while exhaling, pull the stomach inwards.
- In this yoga posture, keep your mouth closed and exhale through your nose.
- You can easily do Kapalbhati for 8-10 minutes.
Precautions while doing Kapalbhati:
- If you have a problem with asthma, then do this yoga asana only on the advice of the doctor.
- Pregnant women should avoid doing it.
- Even if you have pain in your knees, legs, or shoulders, you should avoid doing it.
- Hypertension patients should not practice Kapalbhati.
If there is a problem of bronchitis or cough and cold, if Savasana is done, then the body gets a lot of rest. Savasana helps to keep you physically and mentally healthy. It strengthens the respiratory system. Shavasana is very beneficial for asthma patients. Not only this but if savasana is done daily, it increases concentration. You must do Shavasana to cure the problem of bronchitis. Shavasana helps to keep stress-free.
Method of cremation:
- To perform Savasana, first of all, lay a Yoga mat in a calm and clean environment.
- Lie down comfortably on this on your back.
- Keep your right legs and hands straight on the ground.
- Relax your body and remain in this posture.
- After this take a long deep breath and exhale.
- Often sleep starts in this posture, but you should avoid sitting.
- By doing this one gets peace of body and mind.
Precautions while performing funeral:
- Shavasana should be avoided during pregnancy.
- If you have had any stomach surgery, then do this asana only on the advice of the doctor.
- Avoid sitting while doing Shavasana.
- Avoid doing Shavasana in a place with lions. For this, always choose a peaceful place.
To make the respiratory system strong, doing thrones is very beneficial. It protects the lungs. The throne can also be done to reduce the effects of bronchitis. It gives relief from cold and cold, as well as easily removes the mucus from the lungs. If you have problems related to the respiratory system, then this yoga asana can prove to be very beneficial for you.
How to Singhasana:
- To do this asana, first of all, lay a Yoga mat.
- Now sit on it in Vajrasana (with legs folded).
- During this, keep a little gap between your knees. But keep the paws close to each other.
- Now place your right palm between the knees. During this, keep the hands straight and your fingers should be inwards.
- After this, raise your head up, and a slight stretch should be felt in the neck.
- Now take out the tongue as much as possible and make the sound of roaring like a lion.
- After doing this easily for some time, comes back to normal.
- You can repeat this easily 4-5 times.
Precautions while doing the throne:
- Avoid doing this asana in case of knee pain or injury.
- If your wrist is weak, then do not put too much pressure on the hands while doing this asana.
- You should avoid doing this asana even during pregnancy.
- Keep these things in mind while doing yoga for bronchitis
- If you are doing yoga to cure bronchitis, then you should take care of some important things.
- Don’t be in a hurry to breathe in and out. Breathe in slowly and exhale slowly.
- It is always right to do Yogasana on an empty stomach. Avoid doing yoga immediately after eating.
- Do Yaga in a calm and pleasant environment.
If you are troubled by the problem of bronchitis, then you can easily do the above-mentioned yoga asanas by keeping the precautions in mind. In the beginning, before doing any yoga asana, definitely take the opinion of the expert.