Doing asanas regularly benefits health in many ways. We should know that by doing which postures, health becomes healthy. Today we are again talking about an asana whose name is Navasana. If this asana is done regularly, then the person’s abs get strong. Now the question is how to do this asana. This article is on this topic. Today we are telling you through this article that what is the right way to do this asana (steps of Navasana)? Also, you will know what are the health benefits of doing it and what precautions should be taken while doing Navasana? Join the Online yoga classes Canada for best in your career and health. Read on.
Steps of Navasana:
First of all, lay a mat on the ground and sit on it, now take a long deep breath and keep the spine straight and open your legs forward and bend your back slightly. Now raise your legs up to about 60 degrees and also raise your hands above the ground, as shown in the above picture, during this also keep taking long deep breaths and join both your knees with each other, you will feel So that your back is going as far back as you are lifting your legs, keep your arms straight and stay in this position for about 40 to 60 seconds. You can set your time according to your ability. Now to come to the old position, first of all lower your hands and bring your feet down on the ground. Stay in this state of relaxation for a while and then do this process again.
Precautions to be taken while performing Navasana:
- Pregnant women should avoid doing asanas during periods.
- If a person has a migraine or a headache, then they should also avoid doing this asana.
- Do not do this asana in case of diarrhoea.
- Do not put too much emphasis on your ability.
- People who do not sleep, that is, there is a problem of insomnia. Also, people who are troubled by asthma, heart problems, low blood pressure, etc., should also avoid doing this asana.
- Those who have pain in their neck should also avoid doing Navasana.
Benefits of doing Navasana:
- By doing Navasana, the digestive system becomes healthy.
- It is good to do this asana to stimulate the movement of the thyroid.
- This asana is also good for kidney health, intestines, and prostate glands.
- Navasana gets rid of stress.
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles, hip bone, and spinal cord.
Note – If you are not able to raise your hands with your feet, then keep your hands on the ground. You can also do this asana with the help of a wall. In the beginning, you can sit in this position for only 10 seconds. Let us tell you that asana is very useful for health, but do take care of the precautions mentioned above, otherwise, there can be further damage to health.