In order to link your www.microsoft.com/link account to your Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Microsoft.com account.
2) Click on the “My Account” tab.
3) Select “Linked Accounts.”
4) Click on the “Nintendo Switch” icon.
5) Enter the 16-digit code that appears on your Nintendo Switch screen.
6) Follow the prompts to complete the linking process.
Q: How do I connect my Microsoft account to Switch now?
A: You can follow the steps in this article to connect your Microsoft account to Switch now.
Q: What are the benefits of connecting my Microsoft account to Switch now?
A: By connecting your Microsoft account to Switch now, you will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Easily switch between your PC and Xbox One games
- Synchronize your save files and game progress across both platforms
- Receive exclusive Xbox Live Gold offers and discounts
- Access your PC games from your Xbox One console
Navigating to the Start menu on your new computer and selecting the “Accounts” option is all that is required to set up your Microsoft account. You will then be able to add a phone number or email address to your account if you follow the on-screen instructions.
The moves toward interface your Microsoft account with www.microsoft.com/link is simple and direct. The procedure is free and has a lot of benefits that can make your use of it much better. It improves security, allows you to access exclusive content, and helps you sync your progress.