Beauty is something that lies in the eyes of the beholder, something that may be beautiful for someone may not be beautiful for another, with time we learn to accept our bodies as it is, but we all fail to realize the fact that perfection can’t be attained at all. Perfection is an illusion to enable us to keep striving forever. Bodies are gifted and what is gifted by nature is always best, however because of the signs of ageing and sometimes because of lifestyle changes we all tend to forego all that was naturally gifted to us and dive into the insecurity of “AM I looking good enough?”.
This insecurity has often led us to ways which can also lead to self-harming someone, while some people argue about the fact that one should focus on natural derivatives while some people believe science has the answer for all. Especially when it comes to hair the battleground is divided between our grandmothers vouching for overnight-soaked fenugreek seeds and granddaughters searching for hair transplant clinics.
But for people looking for a permanent solution which is correct and proper is difficult to understand. Hence here in this article, we shall be addressing the limitations of both treatments and let you the reader make the final decision.
- Ancient Ayurveda has answers to a lot of questions it is true and ayurvedic herbs do have therapeutic and healing properties even allopathy is considered a derivative of the age-old science of Ayurveda but one thing we need to make sure of is that making DIY hacks can have several kinds of negative affects, DIY hacks do not apply to all in general, for some people a decoction of Hibiscus and coconut oil may prove to be beneficial while some may benefit from curry leaves . “ stated a cosm
- Secondly, in nature the required nutrients and minerals are in a very complex form hence they may not be easily assimilated into our bodies, In the olden days the easier availability of materials was less, it was either in the form of ointments, oils or balms and hence people had less access to refined products, but with the advent of Industrialization our systems became more accustomed to the easier ways of consuming things and hence that was when the rapid shift started happening from organic to inorganic. “ explained a popular dermatologist from a hair transplant clinic in Ludhiana.
- We are not here to bash inorganic chemically manufactured compounds but we are here to say that nature while providing its resources is very raw and unprocessed also hence there are also a lot of micro-organisms present in the same which can give rise to infections. Artificially chemically manufactured material will have a higher price range because of the tedious process of making involved and secondly, it may vary as per the region, the cost of hair transplant in Punjab will differ from that in Delhi.
- Another primary concern arising with DIY hacks is the degree of adulteration present in the food substances where food is artificially filled with nutrients that increase the yield but hamper the productivity of the natural resources hence even if a person is opting for DIY hacks he/she should make sure the source is 200% organic and unadulterated.
- The major drawback of allopathic medicines is the misconception people have about the same, allopathic medicines are not some magic pill that can bring about change overnight. It depends on the amount of damage that has already been created and done to the body and the dosage will vary accordingly.