Choosing Browse to go through the content on Vudu. To sign up for an existing Vudu account, you can choose to Sign Up Now on the screen, and then go ahead with the on-screen instructions for vudu.com/start needs.
- Select ‘Log In next’ to the Walmart.com or Vudu account you want to use.
- Your login details will be saved. This account will be charged each time you or anyone in your household goes for renting a Vudu video. So it’s always beneficial to choose the account you prefer to utilize for your Vudu rentals.
- Next, go on following the on-screen steps to key in your login credentials for the account you chose on the screen before.
- This way, you go ahead with the vudu.com/start procedure and Vudu links your Vudu account with the Google Fiber TV Box and displays your content.
- You need to launch these steps for each TV Box on which you want to see content from Vudu.
After the steps to Start Vudu are done, you can browse and watch Vudu content on your own. You can restart your Vudu account for logging out or can disable your account on any specific TV Box.
Activating VUDU app
This applies to clients and users who have the latest version of Fiber TV. In case you have the previous version of the user interface, you can view the procedure for activating Vudu by a visit to the vudu.com/start link.
To utilize the Vudu app, first, you require to start it on every Fiber TV Box on which you require to run the Vudu service. This once activation links your Vudu account to the Fiber TV Box. When you do not have a Vudu account you need to visit vudu.com/start on the Vudu.com start code site for details on how to sign up. Alternatively, you can sign up on your TV by going in for the activation steps meant for the same.
How To Activate VUDU on your Roku Device?
- Visit the Channel Store – Vudu is always free of charge to attach to your Roku player. Select “Channel Store” from the Roku home screen.
- Go to the ” TV & Movies” category – From your remote control, utilize the arrow buttons to come to the Vudu channel and choose “OK” for the vudu.com/start procedure.
- Install/launch Vudu – Choose “Add Channel”. To instantly launch the channel, select “Go to the channel.” Vudu will then be available on your home screen.
- Setting up your Vudu Account – Follow the onscreen steps to start and sign up for a Vudu account.
- You may utilize a separate Vudu account for every TV Box at your home or only one account for all your TV Boxes.
- You can buy a Vudu movie with one TV Box and play it on another TV Box at your place. This is possible as long as both TV Boxes are linked to the same account.
Google Fiber TV does not self-synchronize your login with all TV boxes at your location. You need to log in to each TV Box separately by activating Vudu by the vudu.com/start link.