Are you bored of the same old chair-table conference room and boring corporate parties? Or do you feel the urge to return home the moment you enter the party or have second thoughts about attending the party at all? To this, there is a one-stop solution: Why not hire or seek help from the best events planner in Dublin? You can plan corporate events in Dublin in the most creative, systematic way by contacting professionals with proper managing skills and knowledge regarding space management and organising the best corporate events in Dublin.
10 tips to remember while planning for events and parties in Dublin
- Hire the best professionals you know: It sounds great and exciting, but corporate parties can be genuinely tedious and lengthy. Certain aspects are out of your expertise; you may find yourself filled with ideas but still feel deserted as you might need to learn the implementation of those ideas. Stress not! Communicate with the best professionals to throw killer corporate events in Dublin!
- Explain your aim: After you have decided and met your event planner in Dublin, give them an idea of your aim. You know, whether it’s a conference, meeting, or a corporate event like a corporate summer event. This will help them organise and carve out the best corporate event you have in mind.
- Share the list of items: There are several choices and preferences that attendees of your party may have. While letting these professionals plan for your party, hand them a list; this could be a list of decorations and the style statements or themes that might go well with your event.
- Choose a date and venue: A standard advice that event planners in Dublin will suggest is to book your corporate event a few days before or after any festivals. This will be cost-effective as corporate events in Dublin face the date issue, as most corporations book and plan their events around festivals or gazette holidays. To save yourself from the clash of dates, seek the help of an event planner in Dublin and choose an appropriate and hassle-free date.
- Have options for all: Do you know what people remember the most in corporate events or events? Yes, you are guessing it right: the food. People think about the food even before the decoration, theme, and venue. Thinking about the food, explain vividly the choices of food, which are vegetarian, non-vegetarian, and even vegan. So, mention all these points to the event planner in Dublin, synchronising the event for you.
- Hire a marquee if you have the budget: You, at this point, may now want to decide that personalisation and booking a private space for yourself can be poignant. Seeking help from the event planners in Dublin and keeping in mind the budget, you can hire a marquee. What is a Marquee you as? It is an outdoor space for decorating, curating and deciding the best party theme. Hiring a marquee has helped previous corporate events in Dublin as the event planners in Dublin have arranged innovative quoted seating arrangements for all the guests in the most sustainable way.
- Get your party a wow factor: While planning the party, you might have thoughts or visions about some activities, this could be music, singing or any leisure for the same. Think about some live band, a singer singing classical songs for you and your team.
- Team building activities: In some of the corporate events in Dublin, there are some team building activities like question mingle, scavenger hunt, What’s My Name and other activities that would help the event to be engaging and worth participating in.
- Promote the event: This promotion can be both from your end and the end of the event planner in Dublin that you have selected for your event specifically. In some cases, promoting the event is part of event planning. Using social media and sending pamphlets and brochures reminds you that there is an unmissable upcoming event.
- Keep a “Plan B” ready”: Always have a plan B ready, which could save you from any embarrassments that might as well come as an obstruction. Corporate events in Dublinoften fall prey to the erratic weather. Does it ring a bell? Yes, the marquee. Since it’s a canopy, you and the team can be in the marquee, be safe and dry, and enjoy the party.
Where to find them?
You can find them at corporate events on Craigslist or look them up online, whichever suits your choice. There are also a plethora of event planners in Dublin with their dedicated websites, and you can look them up online.
When is the right time to book event planners in Dublin?
Depending on the time of the year, event planners in Dublin might be in high demand. Pleasant summers and spring are when many corporate events in Dublin occur, thanks to the opportunity to have an outdoor bash. So book them at least two weeks in advance.
It is now clear that planning an event could be a tedious process; you need skills and event-planning knowledge to plan. Although it sounds complicated, you can always rely on an events planner in Dublin. They can make your party life span easy as they have experience planning several corporate events in Dublin. So, the next time you consider organising an event, consult your nearest event planner.